WATCHED SWING GIRLS!!!
ROCKSSS!!!
After that we were like, I miss band. I miss trombone/flute/trumpet. Sighs. I was like enjoying the whole show, even though some parts seemed to be abit unrealistic. The trombone girl is soooo cute! And the songs were really nice. After they performed, I had an urge to stand up and applaud for them! But it was like inappropriate. After that went kpool. Saw a yandao who looks like TORO!!! Big eyes and stuff. But the bad thing is, he's wearing
pink. Yucks.
Anw we miss Fung sooooo much man! Today met up with her, sooooo damn bloody happy! Lol. Had been some time since we last met. (although like a few days? =x) Laughed like crazy women on train. Just miss her la!
Cant wait for Sat!! Going to collect my altered skirts from Bedok with Jan. Cant wait for Monday too!! Finally can wear Mjc's uniform!! And it's our Orientation too! =x